Saturday, July 13, 2013

Fans

I love old fans. I guess you could say I'm a fan. (HA!) I don't know why but suffice it say if I see a functional one for under $20, I usually buy them.  I went to an awesome yard sale this morning and picked up this little puppy for $15.

Here it is before:


And after some magic erasers and some elbow grease:


Works great, but there's a rattle I don't love, but it's old and it's my very first old box fan.

Here's the first fan I bought last summer for $3:


Please excuse the fact that it's a screenshot from my instagram- I couldn't find the photo anywhere else.


And finally, here's my FAVORITE fan.  Seriously.  It's a GE and you may have noticed it on my desk in my last post:



So that's it, my tribute to fans of yore.  I leave you with this, a picture of what my love looks like in a heavy breeze not unlike the one produced by my fabulous fans, but in this case the effect was created by riding on the highway with my top down :) (no worries, I was safe when I took this photo, I was watching the road and not the camera)




No comments:

Post a Comment