Friday, July 19, 2013

Morning walk

Every morning I take a walk with Peter.  We both need the exercise.  This morning I decided to document my morning in photos.  You're welcome.

First- here is the train so prominently described in my title, except of course that this is a train from West Medford, not to West Medford.  Details.  Also it looks like it's coming to West Medford because when the train is going into the city, the engine pushes it instead of pulling it.



In case you were wondering, here is a photo of my walking partner who really spends more time sniffing things and stopping me than actually walking.

See?


 I walk along a river and right now the water lilies are in full bloom which despite the murkiness of the river (the Mystic, by the way), makes it look just lovely


So it was a steamy, but lovely walk this morning.  I will leave you with a few trees that caught my eye along the way

This one, which is huge (that car is right next to it- the tree is nearly as wide!)

And these ones which some enthusiastic crochet-er (?) has lovingly adorned.  As someone who loves to crochet, I could appreciate that!


Have a wonderful Friday!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment